What are the advantages of PVC coated Fabric?
1. Improve the surface characteristics of traditional coating materials, have excellent anti-pollution ability, and maintain long-term cleanliness;
2. Excellent weathering resistance, prolonged replacement;
3. Enhanced resistance to chemical corrosion;
4. It has anti-ultraviolet and anti-oxidation properties;
5. It has flame retardancy and fire safety;
6. Excellent tensile, tear and substitution properties.
It has excellent physical and chemical properties such as high strength, good waterproof performance, good self-cleaning, corrosion resistance, alternating length, etc. It is used to make truck tarpaulins in the fields of construction, transportation, sunshade, storage, advertising, sports equipment, and entertainment facilities. , Tent materials, inflatable materials, shading materials, etc. Other special requirements can be customized according to customer requirements.
Is PVC coated Fabric environmentally friendly?
PVC coated Fabric is environmentally friendly.
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) coated Fabric uses glass fiber Fabric, glass cotton Fabric, and chemical fiber Fabric as the base Fabric. It is replaced by a special process. The main performance characteristics: waterproof, flame retardant, mildew, cold, and corrosion (referred to as three-proof Fabric , Five-proof Fabric); anti-aging; anti-ultraviolet; easy to clean; high temperature resistance (180 degrees>, good heat preservation, etc.).
What is the use of PVC coated Fabric?
1. Tarpaulin: a wide range of tarpaulins for train and automobile transportation, grain storage, docks, and warehouses. (Mainly waterproof)
2. Air duct Fabric: drilling tower clothing, various tents, mine air ducts, etc.
(Mainly waterproof, fireproof, cold-proof, anti-corrosion, etc.)
3. Insulation: used to wrap various pipes and equipment, and can be cut into strips.
4. Made into fireproof tape.
5. Fireproof electric welding blanket (for electric welding protection of ships, etc.), fireproof isolation barrier, fireproof tent.
6. Used as architectural membrane material and various landscape projects.
7. Build all kinds of tents, temporary houses, etc.
What is the difference between PVC coated Fabric and PVC laminated Fabric?
⑴, the production method is different
1. PVC laminated Fabric: It is a new type of fabric with advantages obtained by combining two kinds of fabrics or more of a kind of film and fabric.
2. PVC coated Fabric: Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) coated cloth is made of glass fiber Fabric, glass cotton Fabric, and chemical fiber Fabric as the base Fabric, replaced by a special process.
⑵, the characteristics are different
1. PVC laminated fabric: a new type of fabric with the advantages of film and fabric; it can be salivated, blown, calendered or coated film, with good elasticity, toughness, abrasion resistance, good cold resistance, environmental protection and non-toxic superior characteristics .
2. PVC coated Fabric: waterproof, flame-retardant, mildew-proof, cold-proof, anti-corrosion (referred to as three-proof Fabric, five-proof Fabric); anti-aging; anti-ultraviolet; easy to clean; high temperature resistance (180 degrees>), heat preservation Good characteristics.
⑶, different uses
1. PVC laminated fabric: use inflatable life jackets, diving BC jackets, life rafts, inflatable boats, inflatable tents, military inflatable self-inflating mattresses, massage airbags, medical anti-decubitus mattresses and professional waterproof backpacks.
2. PVC coated Fabric: a wide range of tarpaulins for train and automobile transportation, tarpaulins for grain storage, docks, and warehouses. (Mainly waterproof).