Any sturdy and durable item has its useful life, PVC Tarpaulin is no exception, it also needs good maintenance. However, what should be done to maintain it? In this regard, the relevant person from the PVC Tarpaulin manufacturer said:
1. When using PVC Tarpaulin, do not wear shoes directly on the PVC Tarpaulin, so as not to damage the fabric strength of PVC Tarpaulin.
2. Moldy PVC Tarpaulin will damage the waterproofness of PVC Tarpaulin. In case of mold, the manufacturer of PVC Tarpaulin recommends that you use a sponge with a little detergent to gently brush away the mildew.
3. For the newly bought PVC Tarpaulin, remember to put a layer of suture glue on the place where the waterproof suture glue of PVC Tarpaulin is. Because we don’t know how much time has passed between the production of PVC Tarpaulin, the delivery to the store, and your hand. Although you may go through a detailed inspection in the store and feel that PVC Tarpaulin has no shortcomings, but for the sake of ownership For a comfortable feeling, take waterproof measures again.
4. When building PVC Tarpaulin, try to fix the PVC Tarpaulin on the ground with camp nails, but the power of nature is limitless. Don't think that there is someone inside the PVC Tarpaulin or it will be fine if it is held by bricks.
5. Keep the PVC Tarpaulin dry as much as possible. After the cargo is covered, remember to hang the PVC Tarpaulin to air dry. If the tarpaulin is a bit dirty, just scrub gently with cold water. Do not use chemical lotions or force. Brushing, this will destroy the waterproof membrane on the surface of the fabric and reduce the waterproof effect of PVC Tarpaulin.