Tarpaulin is a thicker cotton fabric or linen fabric. Generally, plain weave is used, a small amount of twill weave is used, and the warp and weft yarns are multi-stranded. According to the tarpaulin manufacturer, the tarpaulin is often used There are eight things you need to know:
1. Storage: It can play a role in protecting valuable commodities, so that grain, cotton, fertilizers, and chemicals are protected from heat and humidity and fully protect the goods.
2. Outdoor activities: suitable for picnics and outdoor activities. It is an ideal shelter against the sun, wind and rain during outdoor activities.
3. Transportation: It is used to ensure that the goods are not exposed to wind and rain during the transportation of goods through roads, railways or ships. Ensure the safety and integrity of the goods.
4. For goods that have high requirements on the waterproof performance of the covered goods, you can choose PVC coated fabric, knife scraping fabric or waterproof nylon fabric. These types of products have good waterproof performance, 100% waterproof, and are relatively light, high in strength, and strong in tension. .
5. For those with higher requirements for fire resistance, fire-resistant cloth can be used. This product is resistant to high temperature, corrosion and high strength. It can be widely used in petroleum, chemical, cement, energy and other fields, and can also be used as a fire curtain.
6. Wax tarpaulin and silicone cloth can be used in coal plants or places where goods are sharp. This product is wear-resistant and durable. The difference between the two is that the wax tarpaulin is heavier and easy to stick to dust, while the silicone cloth is light and soft, does not stick to dust, and has good air permeability.
7. For temporary use and non-valuable items, you can choose PE tarpaulin. The product is cheap, light and has good waterproof performance, but it is not suitable for repeated use.
8. Covering: used to cover buildings and equipment; used to cover stored goods outside, trucks, cars, ships, machinery covers, tents, picnic mats, swimming pools and garden furniture, etc.