According to the wholesaler of pvc vinyl fabric, there are many fabrics used for inkjet printing on the market, and pvc vinyl fabric is one of them. However, with the continuous advancement of technology, there are many ways to make inkjet fabrics. Generally speaking There are mainly five common production methods, namely:
1. 520 printing cloth: base cloth is 200×500D, 18×12 grams of medium weight, ranging from 250 grams/square meter to 300 grams/square meter, thickness ranging from 28 filaments to 31 filaments, main performance, smooth surface, printing Bright color, thick, average tensile strength.
2. 550 printing cloth: the base cloth is 500×500D, 9×9, the general weight is heavier, ranging from 320g/m2 to 440g/m2, the thickness ranges from 30 to 40 silk, the main performance is the surface Flat, bright color, thick, strong tensile strength.
3. Pasting method: The inkjet cloth is formed by forming the upper and lower layers of the PVC film, which is heated and bonded with the light guide fiber net in the middle under the pressure of the heat roller, and then cooled to form. The major feature of this process is its excellent inkjet ink absorption and strong color expression.
4. Knife scraping method: The light box cloth process is to apply liquid PVC slurry with a number of anti-scrapers uniformly on the front and back sides of the base cloth, and then complete it into a whole through a drying process, and then cool and shape. It is characterized by strong anti-permeability, tensile strength and peeling resistance. Because the knife scraping method is a whole, the peeling phenomenon can be eliminated, and the strength of the joint can be greater than the product itself through welding. At present, the light box fabric width of this technology can reach 5 meters.
5. Calendering method: It is to fully mix various raw materials such as PVC powder and liquid plasticizer, and then bond with the base fabric into a whole under the pressure of a high temperature hot roller. Its characteristic is that the surface is smooth, and the light transmission is even, which has advantages on the inner lighting cloth. However, due to the limitations of equipment, the width generally does not exceed 3 meters.